Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goodbye my blog!



Assalamualaikum.

Today, I want to say something sad. Well, I'm no longer going to update this blog.

Sad isn't it? Not really.. Hee

I'm writing on a new medium which is http://langitilahi.com/

I update one article per week on this website. English Column yaw!

I'll also share new short stories and poems here. 

I can't afford to update two sites at a time. I'm only human.

So, guys, meet me and my friends at http://langitilahi.com/!

May Allah bless!

4 comments:

Nur Hayatul Akmal said...

congrates!!!

i love ur writing..it inspires me a lot..tq ^^

for us to ponder..

Syed Qutb said: “Indeed our words will remain lifeless, until we die in pursuit of those words, then those same words will be brought to life and live amongst the people, inspiring them and bringing their hearts to life.”

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami www.kumpulbagi.com atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

NONTON FILM ONLINE said...

trimaksih buat infonya,,
sangat bermanfaat mantap,,

Anonymous said...

UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT

Related Posts with Thumbnails