I'm so busy lately preparing and struggling for my finals...
3 papers to go...
I stumbled on sister Afeefah's blog and I read a wonderful post by her...
Let us share...
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to all beloved friends.
"Sister, you're beautiful".
Lets talk about beauty for awhile.
For today's entry, i just wanna share with you tips for you sisters to stay attractive and beautiful for the rest of your life inshallah (some tips can be practiced for brothers as well).
1. To beautify your eyes, lower your gaze towards strange men. This will make you eyes pure and shiny.
2. To have attractive lips, speak with kindness towards others and speak only the truth and essential matters.
3. To have blushy cheeks, keep your haya' (modesty and shyness).
4. To look fresh and radiant, always smile and be cheerful to others.
5. To remove impurities from your face and body, make a lot of istighfar and always take wudu' whenever you break it. Inshallah it will clear you from your past sins.
6. To have beautiful hair and skin, guard it from the sight of strange men by covering it up.
7. As for jewelry, beautify your hands with humbleness and don't hesitate to lend a helping hand to those in need.
8. As for diet, share your food with others.
9. To have healthy mind and body, constantly pray to allah and remember him and be quick to forgive people who hurt your feeling.
10. Be patient when enduring calamities and thank Allah because the reward for patience is abundance.
My dear valued sisters in islam, do enjoy following all those tips to get real beauty in the inside and outside :).