Friday, February 11, 2011

I'm bored...

“New born…”
Picture by wolveskeeper of deviantart.com

6 HOURS I have been stretching my neck in front of my Aspire 4310 notebook. It is already 3 o’clock in the morning but sleeping was a myth. Why? I do not know what to read and write. I am working on my research paper titled “Abolish Bumiputera Policy”, but I kept on erasing all the lame words I have typed. Ideas were not flowing as usual. Everything was bad. Only 3 days for date line. For years I have been trying to gain my word power in writing, but all the hard work all these years were helpless. I am beginning to feel fed up.

“Yeah, I’m bored, too bored man!” Got up from the chair I seated, went to my personal dressing mirror the size of a human. “I have not polished the mirror lately, it looks a bit smudged.” I looked into my self. From head to toe, I scanned trough. “I’m physically fine and ready” said to myself. But what is wrong with me? What is making me bored?

For more of this post please visit langitilahi.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails