Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A moment for me to ponder… A moment for you to remember…


"From me to you"
picture by Suhaib Alrumy, EOS 500d Canon

Just finished the program of 
HIJRAH MENARA GADING (HiMEGA 11)
International Islamic University Malaysia,
KAED Main Auditorium,
22 - 24 April 2011.

A poem dedicated for you guys,
I give you;
"A moment for me to ponder… A moment for you to remember…"

 Dear my lil bro’s and sis’s of HiMEGA 2011,

It is a pleasure for us to have you guys as our guests of honor.
You guys are a special gift for us, very very special indeed.
It has been a long time since… I have been waiting; we have been waiting will all our heart…
 
But now the time is with us. Three days of togetherness is our start…
From this day onwards, we will be one till we are apart…
This is it the moment for us to care… This is the moment for us to share…
This is the moment for us to hug and kiss… This is the moment for us to love and exchange gifts…

Dear my lil bro’s and sis’s of HiMEGA 2011,

Bringing Islam back to this world is our vision…
so being an ‘Alim Mujahid is our mission…
 
Let us stand strong shall we?
Who says the dump cannot see?  
Who claims the deaf cannot hear? 

Let us stand up! Stand strong! And stand tall!
Let us stand even though standing is hard…

There is not a moment to lose…
Victory is what we must choose…
We are the cure of our sick ones…
We are the strength of our weak ones…

Dear my lil bro’s and sis’s of HiMEGA 2011,

You know, if I am given the chance to freeze time,
I want that moment to be our special moment together…
A moment for me to ponder… A moment for you to remember…





Click to enlarge (Copy la kalau nak ^_^)



Click to enlarge (Copy la kalau nak ^_^)


4 comments:

Aisyah Ulya said...

Good job ya! HIMEGA yang sangat mantop..

suhaib alrumy said...

mesti la mantop...sbb yg mai pun mantop2

qiew_qiella said...

alhmdulillah~nurturing alim mujahid make my heart full of blooms. HIMEGA is the best!!

Ariffah9 said...

dah tengok video-video di blog K.Aisyah ulya ttg HIMEGA

Related Posts with Thumbnails