Tuesday, July 7, 2009

First day in IIUM Gombak....


Alhamdulillah...

I have made it to UIA Gombak....

I am taking LLB, Bachelor in Laws (Honours)...

Willing to be a lawyer Daie....

But, a quote by a sister I know haunts me...
Making me worry all the time...
she said "Dulu semasa kita di MATRI (my former high school) kita kuat, tetapi mengalami kejatuhan di University adalah hakikat."

The very question I must ask my self is "Will I Istiqamah in this path?"

I know that the path carved by Rasulullah and his companions is a breath taking path...
The word of Islam is only can be spread by BLOOD....

But, can I continue on the path Rasulullah has started?

This is my job to be firm always.... Be on the right lane.... Always strengthen up my stand when I go weak....





2 comments:

Atiqah said...

congratulations..u've make ur move finally..indeed, campus life is a reality...u will have to face obstacles but do rmmbr..no matter what, u have to be strong to face it..

Amin Misran said...

I have to face my monsters alone....

Related Posts with Thumbnails