Monday, October 18, 2010

I HATE EXAMS!!






I'm not in the mood for anything, everything seems not right.... Because of my final examination is around the corner, and i have loads of unfinished assignments to do. But i don't know why I'm so lazy to do all these. This is the result of my blurriness and boredom.
I HATE EXAMS!!!
by: ~dae_meen~
Oh no! It’s that time of the year again,
when all the pressure is here in my head,
my stomach’s all wobbly, my eyes are in pain,
I’d rather much stay tuck in bed!!
Flashing back to the past exams and tests,
I nearly failed in all of them!!
Do you think that this is the best?
I was half dead answering but the result was all the same!!!
Before my eyes I see the points I miss,
flying away to unknown spaces.
I was also an inch away from a passionate kiss,
but I blew it, like I did with many other cases.
My brain is not thinking clear,
although my intentions are sincere.
My skills, knowledge and my cool,
went mute like a clueless fool.
My nerves are getting on my nerves,
anxiety is dominating my life,
Sweating profoundly, I'm soaking wet.
My vision fades to black.
Always shaking at the most important test,
at my final exams, my mind was stressed.
My heart storms with great force in my chest.
The terrorist called tension leaves me depressed.
I tried to set my intentions clear,
only for ALLAH my purpose is sincere,
but HIS assessments are very intense,
I do not know whether I can put up a good defense.  
Will it ever cease,
spreading like a disease?
Will I ever be in peace?
Give me an answer, please.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails