Thursday, September 9, 2010

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GO AWAY?!




WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GO AWAY?!

Ramadhan, don't go away...



By: ~dae_meen~

Today’s the day, you and I will part ways, maybe forever,
we’ve spent wonderful time together,
every moment you’ve accompanied me,
every second you have made me see,
 but when it’s goodbye,
I can’t question why.


Ramadhan, why do you have to go away?
When you know that none of us can stay?!
Why, why and why?!
Why should I say goodbye?
Don’t you know that I’m not satisfied?
And I know all my sin is not yet purified!

O Syawal! Why do you have to come?
You have made me numb,
Don’t you know that I hate you?
I’m not telling a lie, this is true,
I have never wished for your arrival,
to me, your something so trivial.

I hate to say ‘sayonara’,
but I know that I have to start a new era,
a new start, a new life, a new will,
I need to build up strength, for the coming 11 months, but still,
Will I always be strong?
To go through a path that’s so long.


O Allah! Help me to stand firm!

I know this not about what I want, this about what I need...

...what I need to obtain YOUR Rahmah...


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails